Tell Your Story: Storytelling Change Agents
Train the Trainer Course
This two (2) day train-the-trainer course is ideal for parents, caregivers, family members, and consumers of mental health services.
- The value and purpose of storytelling
- How stories can be used
- Different types of storytelling
- The basics of public policy development
- How families and youth can use their stories to promote responsive change
- Writing and formulating a story about experiences
- Public speaking techniques
- How to handle difficult situations
Upon completion participants will receive a training guide and a UACF certificate of completion and be certified to conduct the one (1) day Tell Your Story training in their communities.