Past PPC Call Materials and Presentations
The UACF PPC Monthly Network calls are a great place to meet and support fellow Parent Partners working throughout California. We strive to bring relevant information and news to these calls and work hard to bring presenters that will enhance the networks capacity to be strong partners for families in need. Download previous call materials below. Check back for updates and additions!
- Early Connections Alameda County Behavioral Health presents Early Childhood Mental Health and Early Learning
- Sierra Vista Hospital presents 5150 and Emergency Placements
- Community Services Counselor, Los Angeles Department of Mental Health presents How to Recognize and Help Prevent Bulling
- United Advocates for Children and Families (UACF) Parent Leadership Institute presents Recognize Variations in Parent Partner Roles and Responsibilities According to Program Requirements
- California Department of Education Special Education Division presents An Overview of Changes in Special Education Service Provision Resulting from the Passage of AB 114
- Covered California presents Covered California and The Affordable Care Act